Tour Summary: No experience necessary, beginners and children welcome. Join us as we guide you to Kealakekua Bay, then snorkel Captain Cook Monument!
- Sightings of Marine Life: Hawaiian spinner dolphins are seen on over 1/2 our tours & humpback whales are seen in the winter. Green sea turtles are always a treat to watch and are frequent visitors to the area.
- Remarkable snorkeling at Capt. Cook Monument: Brightly colored tropical fish & coral gardens are the features most commonly enjoyed here.
Important: No free cancellation! This tour is non-refundable and cannot be rescheduled.
|(excluding taxes & fees)||$99.95|
Tour Provider: Adventures in Paradise
Tour start time: 08:00 am, 11:00 am
Duration: 2.5 hours
Departure from: Kealakekua Bay
Pick-up available? No
Included: State of Hawaii permits which are required to land & snorkel at the monument.. Wide, stable open-deck tandem kayaks & quality mask, snorkel & fins.. Bottled water and drinks and snacks - no need to bring lunch.
Cancellations: Non-refundable, cannot be rescheduled. Once purchased, tickets cannot be refunded and cannot be rescheduled because your space is being guaranteed at the event. Activity may be canceled by the seller due to severe weather. The activity usually runs in light rain and other moderate weather conditions, but the seller may cancel the activity up to an hour before the start time in the event of severe or unsafe weather conditions. If the seller cancels the event due to severe weather at the scheduled tour time, ticket-holders will be allowed to reschedule tickets (subject to availability) or receive credit for a future event or receive a refund. Trips may also be canceled if minimum guest numbers for the day of your trip are not met. When minimum numbers are not met, guests receive full refunds.
Read more: about kayaking in our Big Island kayaking guide.
Walk the path of famous explorer James Cook & visit the site of historic Kaʻawaloa village and Hawaiian Royalty.
Don’t miss the early-bird discount
Use code “save10” to save $10 when booking five days in advance! (valid for the kayak or boat tours only).
The Deluxe Kayak Kealakekua Bay & Snorkel Tours includes
- Wide, stable open-deck tandem kayaks & quality mask, snorkel & fins. Bottled water and drinks and snacks are also included, so there’s no need to bring a lunch.
- Sightings of Marine Life; Hawaiian spinner dolphins are seen on over 1/2 our tours & humpback whales are seen in the winter. Green sea turtles are always a treat to watch and are frequent visitors to the area
- Remarkable snorkeling at Capt. Cook Monument! Brightly colored tropical fish & coral gardens are the features most commonly enjoyed here.
For the later tour (meet at 11:00 am, depart at 11:30 am)
To book the tour leaving at 11:30, click here.
We are affiliate partners with Adventures in Paradise and any booking on this page you make is made directly with Adventures in Paradise. We receive a percentage from the activity provider for each successful booking made through our website but this happens without any additional charge to you. (read more on the use of those links on our website here).
By booking tours through our website you support LoveBigIsland.com and help us to provide you and future visitors with free and high quality information about the Big Island. Thanks, you guys are amazing!