The only spam we like comes from a can 😂.
Seriously though, one of the ways we stay as up-to-date as we can on all things Hawai’i as we can is by reading many Hawaiʻi newsletters. Letʻs say we were not happy by how many of those are mostly written to sell, not to inform.
We decided to do better.
Read on to:
- Find out what our newsletter is about
- Learn how to sign up!
- Check out our previous newsletters
- Read what other people say about our newsletter
What is our monthly newsletter about?
Our newsletter is written to add value to your inbox.
This means that we run every newsletter by a few friends that live on and off the islands to see if they like the content and to see if they are learning something new by reading it. Up to now we have had a 100% success rate for this!
Created for those people wanting to keep up with what’s happening on the Hawaiian islands and published once a month, here is what you can expect:
- Upcoming local events
- Updates on the COVID regulations
- New and noteworthy places and restaurants and other venues
- Our take on current affairs (what about that rental car crisis!)
- Volcano updates
- Upcoming astronomy events (think about meteor showers and lunar eclipses)
Our newsletter is not a way to send you to as many pages on our website as possible. We want to be helpful and interesting. Not annoying and repetitive!
How to sign up 👍
Signing up to our newsletter is straightforward:
- Let us know your email address by clicking here or by clicking on the green “sign up” button floating near the bottom your screen.
- Check your email and open our first email in which we ask you to click a button to confirm the email address is really you. (This step is important because we only sign you up to our newsletter after you confirm your email).
- That’s it, you are done!
Not sure yet? Have a look at our last 3 newsletters
Decide for yourself if you like our style by having a look at the last 3 installments:
What people say about our newsletter:
Here are some reactions we received from our subscribers:
I really like your informative newsletter, particularly the Big Island. Keep up the good work. Mahalo! (Stephen Palma from Los Angeles, CA)
Thank you all very much for all the info. We were on the Big Island in April for my 80th birthday. We are scheduled to come in November for my wife’s 65th birthday.. Fingers crossed!! Thanks again, Larry R.
Thank you for this wonderful newsletter! Having lived in Hilo, I love to find videos and narratives about all the islands. This last one was especially notable with all the links to other websites.
Again, Thank You! Keep up the great work!
If you’d like to get featured here just reply to one of our newsletters with a review. We ALWAYS love feedback 🤗