The first trip to Hawaiʻi is often the most exciting and we are honored that we can be part of your journey to get here!
You don’t need to do anything to confirm you choice. Thank you for taking the time to read our newsletter and have a wonderful day!
However, if you do have a few minutes we would like to suggest a few of our resources that are especially relevant to first-time visitors:
Here are some resources that may be relevant to you as first-time visitor:
- We have recently started making itineraries for all Hawaiian islands, some of which may be of interest to you:
- Do you like reading? We made a collection of Hawaiʻi-themed books with our favorites in the following categories:
- Novels set in Hawaiʻi,
- Hawaiʻi history,
- Hawaiʻi natural history and culture,
- Children’s books about Hawaiʻi, and
- Books by local authors.
- Our island overview guides are a great way to familiarize yourself with the different islands in the Hawaiian island chain. Check them out!