Lucky you! We fully understand the drive to keep coming back to our beautiful islands, and we hope that we can help you to discover many new things every time you come back for another trip to paradise.
You don’t need to do anything to confirm you choice. If you are not in a rush we suggest you watch the following 3.5 minute video showing off some of the most beautiful places on the Big Island.
Video credits go to Tyler Fairbank from Light Owl Productions.
Here are a few other resources that may be relevant to you as return visitor:
- Try out to see how many answers you get right in our 10-question quiz about Hawaiʻi. You only get to be the BIG kahuna with zero mistakes!
- We recently published a collection of Hawaiʻi-themed books with our favorites in the following categories:
- Novels set in Hawaiʻi,
- Hawaiʻi history,
- Hawaiʻi natural history and culture,
- Children’s books about Hawaiʻi, and
- Books by local authors.
- You of course know the Big Island, but how well do you know our other main islands? Check out our guides about