Tour Summary: Step aboard a 65’ Catamaran for a fun-filled day of adventure! This 4.5 hour cruise offers breakfast, BBQ lunch, plenty of shade, cushioned seating, restrooms, changing rooms, showers, high-dive platform, 20’ water slide, snorkel gear, Rx masks, snorkel instruction, life vests, inner tubes, flotation station island, water toys, sea-view boards, stand-up paddle boards, noodles and Reef Safe® sunscreen.
- 2+ hours of snorkel time
- Guaranteed dolphin sightings or come again FREE
- BBQ Lunch + plenty of shade and cushioned seating
Important: Towels are not provided, so bring your own!
|(excluding booking fee)||$138||$88||free|
Tour Provider: Body Glove
Tour start time: 8 am
Duration: 4.5 hours
Departure from: Kailua Kona
Pick-up available? No
Included: All your snorkel gear. Breakfast & Lunch. Soda, soft drinks, & snacks. Full service cash bar serving local spirits, craft beers and blended libations. Wetsuits and GoPro cameras are available for rent
Cancellations: Parties of nine or less will receive full refund with 48 hours notice of cancellation. Parties of ten or more require 72 hours notice of cancellation for a full refund. Full refunds will be given in case of operator cancellation.
Read more: about snorkeling on the Love Big Island website in our snorkeling guide.
To ensure the safety of their guests and crew, Body Glove is making the following adjustments to their tours:
- Reduce the capacity of their tours by 50%
- All snorkel gear, flotation toys, noodles, jackets, etc. are washed, scrubbed and soaked in PureGreen24, a registered product on the EPA list which kills Coronavirus, MRSA, Norovirus and more. PureGreen24 disinfectant retains a 24-hour residual effectiveness.
- Disinfecting of ALL touchable surfaces; vessel railings, counter tops, restrooms, handles, table tops, etc. with Oxivir ®TB – Hospital Grade Disinfectant Cleaner, which kills coronavirus in 1-minute.
- The self-serve buffet is now staffed by an an assigned crew member who will be serving you from the buffet. Communal foods, such as condiments, chips, etc. have been eliminated and replaced with individually packaged servings.
- Plexiglass Sneeze guard protectors are installed at the food and beverage stations and between seating areas, both on the lower and upper decks, the food & beverage bar, the check-in podium, and the newly remodeled retail store.
- For the comfort and safety of everyone on board, Body Glove requests that face coverings are worn. It’s Hawaii State Law for anyone going into a business and if you’re interfacing, whether a customer or employee, both sides have to wear a mask. Violations of these orders could result in a misdemeanor with fines of up to $5,000 and/or up to one year in prison. They have disposable masks available at no charge as well as some impressive ones for sale. Note: You don’t need to wear a mask while in the water, eating or drinking. (6/01/2020).
- All Body Glove employees, crew and wait staff are trained and have access to appropriate personal protective equipment (PPE) as needed. PPE includes but is not limited to disposable gloves, eye and face protection, and masks.
COVID-19 disclaimer – mandatory for all guests
Furthermore, Body Glove is asking their guests to agree with the following disclaimer during the online booking process:
I certify that I and anyone in my party are not displaying signs of COVID-19 and have not been in contact with an individual confirmed with COVID-19 in the past 14 days. I acknowledge and accept that I will be subject to a non-contact temperature check and understand I may need to wear a nose and mouth covering.
Step aboard a 65 ft Catamaran for a fun-filled day of adventure!
This 4.5 hour snorkeling cruise offers breakfast, BBQ lunch, plenty of shade, cushioned seating, restrooms, changing rooms, showers, high-dive platform, 20 ft water slide, snorkel gear, Rx masks, snorkel instruction, life vests, inner tubes, flotation station island, water toys, sea-view boards, stand-up paddle boards, noodles and Reef Safe® sunscreen.
Watch for Spinner dolphins that join us frequently along the way to the snorkel site. Guaranteed dolphin sightings or come again FREE! Note that Body Glove does not offer to swim with dolphins, and is in full compliance of the dolphin SMART program (see also further below).
SCUBA Upgrade Option:
For the more adventurous, SCUBA diving is available as an upgrade for both certified and beginner divers. Enjoy SCUBA diving in crystal clear waters and marine preserves of the snorkeling location Redhill, home of Kona’s famous dive sites Sharkey’s, Amphitheater, Driftwood, Domes and more.
Certified Diver – $105 (One tank dive upgrade option, all gear included.)
Discover SCUBA – $115 (One tank dive upgrade option, all gear and instruction included.)
To use this upgrade you must:
- Be 12 years old
- Complete a PADI medical statement
- Be able to swim and float unassisted
- Understand and speak English for safety reasons
- Wait at least 24 hours before flying or driving to high altitude
Body Glove is a certified PADI Dive Resort and can provide you with the instruction to become a Certified Diver depending on the time you have available and your level of experience. Upgrade available during booking process.
Body glove follows NOAA’s policy dolphin encounters and adheres to the dolphin SMART practices. This means that they do not put guests in the water to swim with dolphins. They guarantee sightings from the safety of the vessel as the dolphins love to play in the wake of the boat as it travels to and from the snorkel destination.
Image credit for most images used on this page: Body Glove Cruises.
Body Glove Hawaii is certified by the Sustainable Tourism Association of Hawai’i which means that their tours are eco-friendly, culturally educational, and as sustainable as possible.
The tours operate from Kona with the Kanoa II, a 65-ft catamaran. The Kanoa II is an award winning, multi-million dollar vessel that offers plenty of shade (very important with our strong sun!), cushioned seating, flat screen televisions, a full sound system for live entertainment, and a full-service premium bar. The Kanoa II is further equipped with:
- Three restrooms
- Two fresh water showers
- A 20-foot water slide
- A 15-foot high dive platform
- Two large double swim platforms
- Flotation toys for everyone.
The crew includes a U.S. Coast Guard licensed captain, First Mate, licensed bartender, and deck hands. All of the crew is trained in first aid and C.P.R. The cruises are wheelchair friendly and kids 5 and under are always FREE.
You can see an impression of the Kanoa II in the following video:
Or try this virtual tour if you prefer to have a look at the boat yourself:
We are affiliate partners with Body Glove meaning that we receive a percentage for each successful booking made through our website. This happens without any additional charge to you! (read more on the use of those links on our website here).
By booking tours through our website you support LoveBigIsland.com and help us to provide you and future visitors with free and high quality information about the Big Island. Thanks, you guys are amazing!