Tour Summary: This 2 hour sunset cruise features live Hawaiian style music, delicious appetizers and a locally sourced, fully stocked “no-host” premium bar
- Live Hawaiian style music, delicious pupus (appetizers) and a locally sourced, fully stocked “no-host” premium bar.
- See the spectacular Kona sunset from our vessel
Important: This is sightseeing cruise *without* the possibility to go snorkeling.
|(excluding booking fee)||$98||$78||$Free|
Tour Provider: Body Glove
Activity: Sunset Cruise
Tour start time: 5 pm
Duration: 2 hours
Departure from: Kailua Kona
Pick-up available? No
Included: Live Hawaiian style music. Delicious pupus. Locally sourced alcoholic beverages available for purchase
Cancellations: Parties of nine or less will receive full refund with 48 hours notice of cancellation. Parties of ten or more require 72 hours notice of cancellation for a full refund. Full refunds will be given in case of operator cancellation.
To ensure the safety of their guests and crew, Body Glove is making the following adjustments to their tours:
- Reduce the capacity of their tours by 50%
- All snorkel gear, flotation toys, noodles, jackets, etc. are washed, scrubbed and soaked in PureGreen24, a registered product on the EPA list which kills Coronavirus, MRSA, Norovirus and more. PureGreen24 disinfectant retains a 24-hour residual effectiveness.
- Disinfecting of ALL touchable surfaces; vessel railings, counter tops, restrooms, handles, table tops, etc. with Oxivir ®TB – Hospital Grade Disinfectant Cleaner, which kills coronavirus in 1-minute.
- Plexiglass Sneeze guard protectors are installed at the food and beverage stations and between seating areas, both on the lower and upper decks, the food & beverage bar, the check-in podium, and the newly remodeled retail store.
- For the comfort and safety of everyone on board, Body Glove requests that face coverings are worn. It’s Hawaii State Law for anyone going into a business and if you’re interfacing, whether a customer or employee, both sides have to wear a mask. Violations of these orders could result in a misdemeanor with fines of up to $5,000 and/or up to one year in prison. They have disposable masks available at no charge as well as some impressive ones for sale. Note: You don’t need to wear a mask while in the water, eating or drinking. (6/01/2020).
- All Body Glove employees, crew and wait staff are trained and have access to appropriate personal protective equipment (PPE) as needed. PPE includes but is not limited to disposable gloves, eye and face protection, and masks.
COVID-19 disclaimer – mandatory for all guests
Furthermore, Body Glove is asking their guests to agree with the following disclaimer during the online booking process:
I certify that I am not displaying signs of COVID-19 and have not been in contact with an individual confirmed with COVID-19 in the past 14 days. I acknowledge and accept that I will be subject to a non-contact temperature check. Guests with temperatures of 100.4 or higher will not be permitted to board. Additionally, I agree to wear a nose and mouth covering while on the vessel except while eating, drinking or in the water.
Few things can put you in the holiday mode as listening to some music as you watch the sun set over the ocean – especially if the music is live Hawaiian style music and the location is Hawaiʻi!
Step aboard and relax in comfort aboard the 65 foot luxury catamaran the Kanoa II. This two hour cruise departing from downtown Kailua Kona includes light pupus, live music, our gorgeous Kona sunset, and a locally sourced, fully stocked “no-host” premium bar.
Body Glove Hawaii is certified by the Sustainable Tourism Association of Hawai’i which means that their tours are eco-friendly, culturally educational, and as sustainable as possible.
The tours operate from Kona with the Kanoa II, a 65-ft catamaran. The Kanoa II is an award winning, multi-million dollar vessel that offers plenty of shade (very important with our strong sun!), cushioned seating, flat screen televisions, a full sound system for live entertainment, a full-service premium bar, and three restrooms.
The crew includes a U.S. Coast Guard licensed captain, First Mate, licensed bartender, and deck hands. All of the crew is trained in first aid and C.P.R. The cruises are wheelchair friendly and kids 5 and under are always FREE.
We are affiliate partners with Body Glove meaning that we receive a percentage for each successful booking made through our website. This happens without any additional charge to you! (read more on the use of those links on our website here).
By booking tours through our website you support LoveBigIsland.com and help us to provide you and future visitors with free and high quality information about the Big Island. Thanks, you guys are amazing!