Tour Summary: No experience necessary! Zip up to 65 miles per hour on 4 long dual lines, over rushing waterfalls, river gulches and treetops. Ages 4 and up. Tour run time 1 - 1½ hrs.
- Exhilarating ziplining fun on 4 spectacular dual ziplines
- Speeds up to 65 miles per hour
- Great ocean views, beautiful scenery, and many waterfalls to see
- Extended version also available in combination with a waterfall swim.
Important: Check in is 45 minutes prior to scheduled tour time. Ages 4 and up, with weight limits between 35 lbs. (16 kg) and 275 lbs. (125 kg) max.
|(excluding booking fee)||$167||$157|
Tour Provider: Umauma eXperience
Tour start time: Daily at 3pm, 4pm, and 5pm
Duration: 1 - 1.5 hours
Departure from: Hilo
Pick-up available? No
Included: Latest safety gear, including helmets and harnesses
Cancellations: 24 hour cancellation policy: Bookings cancelled less than 24 hours before tour time will be charged in full.
Read more: about ziplining on the Love Big Island website in our ziplining guide.
the Umauma eXperience observes the following enhanced check-in procedures to ensure the safety of their guests and crew:
All guests are required to wear a face covering (face mask, bandanna, face gaiter, etc.) during check-in and when social distancing is not possible. Children under 5 years old are not required to wear a mask. We highly recommend guests bring their own face covering as we may not have enough supplies to accommodate all guests.
All crew incorporates social distancing measures, and guests are also asked to work to maintain social distance (6 ft or more) from other guests on the property when possible.
Upon check in at the Visitor Center, all guests are required to undergo a simple health screen before being allowed on the property.
This is the express version of the 9-line zipline course and includes the 1st 4 lines available on that tour.
All lines on this express tour are long dual lines which means you can zip next to a friend. At line #2, you will have time to view the beautiful scenery which includes a view of a 100 foot waterfall as you look toward the Mauna Kea summit. At line #4 you will zip over 2000 feet (610 meters) of river and many falls.
Important: Requirements & Restrictions
To make sure that you will have the best possible time we highlight the most important requirements for this tour below:
- Check-in 45 minutes prior to your tour time. For example, if you booked a 10:00am zipline tour you need to arrive at 9:15am for check in.
- Moderate to advanced physical activity – must be able to climb 3 flights of stairs and walk for short distances.
- Ages 4 yrs. and up.
- Weight: 35 lbs. (16 kg) min – 275 lbs. (125 kg) max
Other good things to know are:
- No experience necessary
- Tours run rain or shine. Rain-wear will be provided in the event of wet weather.
- Pregnant women and those with serious medical conditions as well as persons with prior back and neck injuries are not permitted to participate.
- Closed-toe footwear, such as sneakers of hiking boots should be worn. Be sure to tie back long hair. Glasses should be secured with a strap. Make sure you remove any sharp objects from your pockets.
Video of the Umauma Falls Zipline Tour
We are affiliate partners with Umauma eXperience meaning that we receive a percentage for each successful booking made through our website. This happens without any additional charge to you! (read more on the use of those links on our website here).
By booking tours through our website you support LoveBigIsland.com and help us to provide you and future visitors with free and high quality information about the Big Island. Thanks, you guys are amazing!